School Committee Goals, 2010
The school committee and administrators reviewed the status/progress of the previous year’s goals; and agreed upon six goals for the upcoming year:
1. To support structure and programming that allows maximum flexibility for administrators, teachers, and students.
2. To improve student achievement at all levels, with particular emphasis on challenging all students to perform to their potential.
3. To continue to support and maintain district- and school-level administration.
4. To advocate for district interests locally, regionally, and at the state house.
5. To support and strengthen district technology initiatives.
6. To exercise fiscal responsibility and ensure efficient use of district resources.